Applications & Solutions with Signal K Support
- iKommunicate (in KickStarter) by Digital Yacht is a Signal K server with NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 connectivity.
- Yacht Devices Voyage Recorder can export data in Signal K format.
- FairWind can act as a gateway from commonly available marine electronics to Signal K supporting Android based Boat Apps.
- Locations by ActiveCaptain can use data in Signal K format.
- SmartBoat digital marine instrument display, various instruments designed to mimic the standard marine instrument display for Android and iOS
- Vyacht router - router with Signal K support
- NMEAremote: iOS marine instrument display with Signal K support
- Signal K Mobile: Open source mobile app for Signal K, available for iOS and Android
- WilhelmSK: Highly customizable Signal K application for iOS with Apple Watch support
- SailRacer.net: Tactical app for iOS and Android - helps to make decisions faster. Polars, Charts, Wind graphs, Signal K, Google wear and much more.
- AFTrack: a marine navigation display for an Android phone or tablet. Uses tracking with various logging features, several input modes, maps online and offline, wind routing, AIS and more.
- pysk: a terminal client for displaying Signal K data, based on Signal K Python client library.
- OpenPlotter: OpenPlotter is a combination of selected software, SignalK, OpenCPN and Node-RED to mention a few, and hardware to be used as navigational aid on boats. It is also a home automation system onboard. It’s easy installation with a NOOBS installer for Raspberry Pi.
- Homebridge Signal K Plugin brings HomeKit integration to let you monitor your boat’s batteries, tanks and temperatures as well as control digital switching with the Apple Home app and even Siri.
- Aqua Map: Marine navigation app for iOS and Android with Signal K over WiFi capability.
- SignalK Monitor: Intuitive and easy-to-use Android and iPhone application to visualize SignalK data.
- PiCAN-M : Raspberry Pi hat with NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 connectivity with Signal K support.
The most straightforward way to add entries to this page is to fork this page in Github and create a pull request with your additions.