Applications & Solutions with Signal K Support
- iKommunicate (in KickStarter) by Digital Yacht is a Signal K server with NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 connectivity.
- Yacht Devices Voyage Recorder can export data in Signal K format.
- FairWind can act as a gateway from commonly available marine electronics to Signal K supporting Android based Boat Apps.
- Locations by ActiveCaptain can use data in Signal K format.
- Oceanix: Android digital marine instrument display, various instruments designed to mimic the standard marine instrument display
- Vyacht router - router with Signal K support
- NMEAremote: iOS marine instrument display with Signal K support
- Signal K Mobile: Open source mobile app for Signal K, available for iOS and Android
- WilhelmSK: Highly customizable Signal K application for iOS with Apple Watch support
- SailRacer.net: Tactical app for iOS and Android - helps to make decisions faster. Polars, Charts, Wind graphs, Signal K, Google wear and much more.
- AFTrack: a marine navigation display for an Android phone or tablet. Uses tracking with various logging features, several input modes, maps online and offline, wind routing, AIS and more.
- pysk: a terminal client for displaying Signal K data, based on Signal K Python client library.
- Signal View: with this iOS app, boaters can move around the vessel whilst monitoring their live boat data. Tank levels, depth, drift, engine parameters, fuel economy, bait-well temperature, wind speed, battery status, etc, can all be monitored from the convenience of an iPhone or iPad.
The most straightforward way to add entries to this page is to fork this page in Github and create a pull request with your additions.